What is the AutoViri™ implementation process?
Maximizing output and efficiency requires the perfect hybrid of advanced industry knowledge, state-of-the-art robotics and groundbreaking engineering. This is reflected in our implementation process, which includes:
- Site Analysis – It begins with an analysis of your facility balancing space/facility limitations, material delivery, material takeaway and functionality.
- Data Points – Based on data points you provide, Capstone analyzes current throughput considering piece and tray volumes, peak volumes, job mix and labor utilization.
- Business Case/Initial Proposal – Capstone works with you to determine value of direct labor reduction, Worker’s Compensation considerations and efficiency gains to develop a Business Case. Combined with data points, Capstone creates an initial AutoViri™ proposal specific to your organization to maximize ROI.
- Statement of Work/Contract Administration – We then define expectations and performance metrics, determine service and maintenance considerations and generate a purchase agreement.
- Implementation – This stage of the process includes unit procurement, integration, unit testing and training. Full project management is also included to keep you running during installation.
- System Commissioning – System is tested to ensure it performs to objectives and thresholds.
AutoViri™ seems highly sophisticated. Do you provide service, training and support?
Even with its degree of sophistication, AutoViri™ is not complicated to operate. Once the system is installed, Capstone provides training for your operators and technicians. We also provide full warranty, as well as ongoing support and parts.
Does AutoViri™ use a lot of footage?
Actually, AutoViri™ clears valuable production space. The AutoViri™ Trayer can service multiple inserters simultaneously. The AutoViri™ Sleever simply drops into a small section of existing or new conveyor. And, the AutoViri™ Palletizer shrinks the area required to effectively stack and wrap pallets of trays.
My operation is very unique. Can AutoViri™ handle the range of jobs?
Absolutely, AutoViri™ robotic solutions are very adaptable. In addition, Capstone performs an analysis of your environment first to determine requirements. Then, we build on the base model to customize the final solution specifically to your needs.
What are the cycle times of AutoViri™ solutions?
AutoViri™ robotic solutions were developed to meet the requirements of the high-speed mail processing equipment of today – and tomorrow. With capacity to spare, AutoViri™ can handle as much as you can produce at maximum throughput. By removing the manual bottlenecks in mail traying, sleeving, palletizing and other back-end output handling processes, the overall workflow has a real chance to be optimized.
Management is tightening the budget on technology investment. Can you help?
AutoViri™ allows you to reallocate your current labor spend to achieve an aggressive ROI and ongoing savings. Capstone works with you to understand your needs and requirements first. We then define a business case based on potential savings and efficiency gains. Actually, now is the perfect time to find a sustainable savings in your operation to lower your cost per unit.
Can I see AutoViri™ in action?
Yes, see AutoViri™ in full live production on our YouTube channel.
What are the next steps?
It's as easy as an e-mail or phone call to Fritz Buglewicz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-465-5400, Ext 303.